Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to the Task at Hand

So it has almost been 2 months since my last review. Pre my last posting, you know things have been a little crazy. Well, we closed on the house. Memorial Day weekend we painted. The wife and I were in Vegas for a week for a trade show through work. Then we took a week to move our stuff from Maryland to Northern VA. Throw in going to Michigan for a wedding we were in and July 4th weekend, and this last 2 months has been crazy. Not to mention I was playing soccer 4 nights a week through most of that.

Well, July has arrived - soccer is over for a little while. Our new house is near a Total Wine & More. I don't remember if I have mentioned this place before, but it is Mecca. It is the size of a small grocery store, and has mostly wine, but some beer too. You can find almost anything there. They have staff recommendations, tastings, and great prices. My folks visited this past weekend and ended up buying a mixed case. Some wines they drink regularly were up to $5 cheaper at Total Wine than where they bought them in Ohio.

So, I too bought a mixed case and am ready to get back at the review game. I will have more for you this week.

No comments: